The non-stop operating candle drawing machines can produce candle strands made of paraffin compositions.
The non-stop operating drawing machine draws an endless wick cord in circuits, always alternating through a liquid paraffin curtain, a shape bore, and in conclusion through a water vat for cooling. A candle strand is created circuit by circuit with a growing diameter.
Upon completion, the strand is cut to the desired length and transported to the candle milling machine (on the left in the picture) for head and base milling.
- Candle sizes: Ø 5 – 13 mm / 50 to 115 mm length
- Capacity: up to 20,000 candles per hour
- Air cooling for paraffin compositions that are difficult to process , beeswax, and also high demands on the surface quality
- Color-overdipping machine
- Packaging machine and packaging robot
- Double-strand processing