For the further processing of round or square pillar candles after their removal from the individual molds.
The de-moulded pillars are put onto the feeding chain of the machine by hand or automatically. Then the base is milled (option: head miller), drilled in several steps and equipped with a pre-waxed wick.
Number of simultaneously processed pillars:
- 1-fold / HFBB-01
- 4-fold / HFBB-04
Candle diameter: 40 – 100 mm
Candle length: 80 – 300 mm
- HFBB-01: up to 800 candles / hour
- HFBB-04: up to 2,000 candles / hour
Possibilities for fastening the wick:
- by means of sustainers (standard)
- by fixing the wick to the candle base by means of a heated thorn (standard)
- by filling the wick channel